- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon AccuCore 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Stainless 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Aluminum core bottom for even heating
- Stainless steel interior and exterior surfaces
- Item #: 1757698
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
So far so good,I early do love them and I really liked the price. Thank you also for the quick delivery.
I would buy this product again
I was looking for a replacment for some non-stick Calphalon of the same size. I am very pleased with the weight and heat distribution on these pans- in fact we found it was easier to carmelize or brown in these than the non-stick equivalent! The only challenge we encountered was that the appearance coming out of the dishwasher did not look clean- even though it was. A quick swipe with a Magic Eraser scouring pad, rinse and dry, and the pans look as good as when we took them out of the box!
I was looking to replace my calphalon pans...
As long as you put enough cooking spray or butter...this pan makes perfect omelettes...as well as bacon and other ways to make eggs!
Love those pans. They are hard to find because everything is nonstick now. Great handles too. The price was also very good. And I know I won't have them very long because the married offspring have been eyeing them, but I shall give only one away.