Simply Calphalon Stainless 2-qt. Sauce Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $55.00
- Our Price: $39.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #237837 1757744 Model #1757744
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- From preparing a magnificent marinara to re-heating leftover stew, this generously proportioned sauce pan has dozens of uses in your busy kitchen. You’ll love it for noodles and rice; it’s also ideal when you want to up a whip up a big batch of mashed potatoes. The domed glass cover makes it easy to keep an eye on foods while they cook. The brushed stainless steel interior stands up to years of stirring with nary a visible scratch.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Aluminum core bottom for even heating
- Domed glass covers make it easy to monitor foods while they cook
- Stainless steel interior and exterior surfaces
- Item #: 1757744
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Great weight, cooks well and easy clean-up
Added the 2 Qt saucepan to compliment the two 1 Qt saucepans I use every day. Good quality, even heating and easy clean up. Happy to see the Calphalon quality remains since my last purchase 2 years ago.
- I recommend this product.
Love this pot!
I am so happy that I bought this pot, I use it all the time! The pot is a nice heavy weight and the handle is very comfortable. I also love the see through lid and how the handle on the top doesn't get hot. Great for making mashed potatoes, all kinds of sauces, cooking vegetables, just about everything. Clean up is also a breeze.
- I recommend this product.
This pan is a replacement for a 2 quart pan from another company which had worn out.
This product was purchased as a replacement for a 1 quart pan from another company which had worn out. I now have 2 one quart Caphalon pans. This probably speaks for itself.