|More Sizes: 1-qt.|
Simply Calphalon Stainless 2-qt. Sauce Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $55.00
- Our Price: $39.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 18 In Stock!
Item #237837 1757744 Model #1757744
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- From preparing a magnificent marinara to re-heating leftover stew, this generously proportioned sauce pan has dozens of uses in your busy kitchen. You’ll love it for noodles and rice; it’s also ideal when you want to up a whip up a big batch of mashed potatoes. The domed glass cover makes it easy to keep an eye on foods while they cook. The brushed stainless steel interior stands up to years of stirring with nary a visible scratch.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Aluminum core bottom for even heating
- Domed glass covers make it easy to monitor foods while they cook
- Stainless steel interior and exterior surfaces
- Item #: 1757744
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This pan is a replacement for a 2 quart pan from another company which had worn out.
This product was purchased as a replacement for a 1 quart pan from another company which had worn out. I now have 2 one quart Caphalon pans. This probably speaks for itself.
Great Little Pot
This is a great little pot. Have used it several times, it heats well and holds heat. Clean up is a snap. Handle is very sturdy, comfortable, and is not too heavy for the pot. If this pot is available when I need another, I would buy it again.
Quality can't be beat
Superb workmanship makes cooking faster. I am so very pleased with this purchase, I am going to purchase a second one. The handle on the lid stays cool to the touch no matter how long the sauce pan has been on the heat.