- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Simply Calphalon Stainless 2-qt. Chef's Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Aluminum core bottom for even heating
- Domed glass covers make it easy to monitor foods
- Stainless steel interior and exterior surfaces
- Item #: 1757742
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I chose this product because it was larger than the 1 qt I have but smaller then the 3 qt. Then only time I cook for several people is on holidays.
Calphalon Stainless Chef Pan is ok
I bought this because I didn't want the nonstick stuff anymore for health reasons. And cooking reasons. And I do like this pan. But stuff does stick a bit and while you can clean it, it's hard to get discoloring of oil off the pan. But it cooks evenly and I do like it. Small. I'd buy the 3 qt if I had to do it over.
I don't usually write online reviews but I will this time as I hear that this great little saucier is going out of production. That's too bad as it is just perfect for making sauces; the rounded shape lets you easily whisk all your sauce to smoothness--no burnt missed spots; it is the right size for most family needs; and since the handle has been redesigned it is stable, no more tipping. I had an earlier version and just loved it except that the then too heavy handle unbalanced the pan which dangerously tipped. Still I thought it a good enough pan that I took a chance on getting the redesigned one and am very glad I got it. I think it is now a well designed product, and quite a useful addition to a home cook's pan selection.
A very good "saucier" type sauce pan. Heavy enough to handle all cream and roux based sauces. The size, (two quarts) is ideal for the home kitchen. Overall, satisfied with the quality, price, and Cooking.com service.