- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-c. Egg Poacher
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick Silver Dollar Pancake Pan
- Our Price: $59.95
- Special: $50.96
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #334997 1793894 Model #1793894
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Simply Calphalon brings durability and performance to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and cool on the stovetop. The Silver Dollar Pancake Pan makes 6 perfectly-sized pancakes at a time, with wells that prevent batter spill-over and product a nice, crisp edge.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 10 Year Warranty
- Comfortable silicone handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup
- Oven safe to 400ºF
- Item #: 1793894
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Best Little Silver Dollar Pancake Pan
This Calphalon pan is the best thing to happen to pancakes since Aunt Jemima! I try not to buy non-essential cooking items, no matter how cute or seemingly useful they appear. This pan cried out: "You need me!" I love pancakes, but I always had trouble making a uniform size. This pan solved the problem and is so easy to clean. Thank you for coming up with this idea and following through with it.
This pancake pan makes it easy
I like the product; it makes shaping the pancakes easy.
We are enjoying cooking and eating the silver dollar pancakes.
Ease of use with the Silver Dollar Pan
I thought is was a great idea to offer something like this.
It made it fun to cook in and pancake came out the same size.
It was fast in cooking and also fast in cleanup.