- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 8.5x4.5-in. Loaf Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $13.95
Item #249541 1805047 Model #1805047
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Get delectable results with Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware. The durable, toffee-colored nonstick surface coating easily releases baked goods for flawless-looking cakes and desserts. Heavyweight construction allows for even heating and long life. The Medium Loaf Pan is perfect for bread, pound cake and meat loaf.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Beautiful toffee colored finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable nonstick finish provides easy release
- Item #: 1805047
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
My favorite loaf pan
I recently was given this as a gift and it's by far the best loaf pan I have used. My pumpkin loaf came right out. It's also incredibly attractive to look at! I am a huge Calphalon cook wear fan but this was first dive into baking products and I love it.
- I recommend this product.
Nonstick Loaf Pan by Calphalon
Wonderful and quality workmanship. No oil needed. Just cool in the pan for awhile and contents slide out easily. Easy to wash and ready for reuse. I put paper towel between these pans to keep them from getting scratched. I recommend buying these.
Terrific non-stick loaf pan
Great basic loaf pan needed in any kitchen. Have used it for yeast bread, coffee cake, and meatloaf. Food cooks evenly and doesn't stick. Clean-up is a breeze.