- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 6-pc. Bakeware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Cupcake Lover Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 12-c. Cupcake Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $18.95
Hurry, Only 12 In Stock!
Item #249534 1805049 Model #1805049
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories, AK/HI or orders shipping internationally. Standard, Express and NextDay Shipping charges are not waived. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Only one coupon code may be applied to an order at any time, including promotional free shipping coupons. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Get delectable results with Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware. The durable, toffee-colored nonstick surface coating easily releases baked goods for flawless-looking cakes and desserts. Heavyweight construction allows for even heating and long life. The 12 Cup Cupcake Pan makes a dozen delicious cupcakes or muffins.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Beautiful toffee colored finish
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable nonstick finish provides easy release
- Item #: 1805049
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
I purchased two to give one to a family member in another household. I had to give them the good one and the one I kept is defective. It looks like the nonstick coating is is messed up on part of the pan.
I like my cupcake pans sturdy and heavy, just like this one. It's a recent purchase and I am not a huge baker but I have celiacs disease and cook gluten free, gluten free cupcakes can be messy and stodgier than normal cupcakes.. they came out beautifully in this pan.
- I recommend this product.