- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 3-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-qt. Saute Pan with Cover
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Suggested Price: $80.00
- Our Price: $59.95
Out Of Stock
Item #400937 1818661 Model #1818661
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts, Simply Calphalon Nonstick brings durability and performance to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop. The generously sized 5-qt. Sauté Pan with Cover is perfect for preparing meats, vegetables, meat sauces and one-pan meals.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Full 10 Year Warranty
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup
- Oven safe to 400ºF
- Item #: 1818661
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Comfortable stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This is the second sauté pan that I bought as the first one was warped. I returned it to the store and have mixed satisfaction with the second one. We checked and it was flat - the first one was not. Noticed some minor expansion is the second one when used - note this was not a high heat. Will see if this one warps!
Warped in the first few months
Blown away at the cheapness of the steel. It is so warped that it leans over to one side and all of the liquid pools there. I like my other Calphalon products, which are not part of the "Simply" line.
- I do not recommend this product.
Cheap metal warps
I am on my second saute pan in 2 months. They warp as soon as they get hot. I would understand if I had used it for a long time. My main reason for purchasing this item was that it is supposed to be made in USA. Where is the metal coming from? This item is going to be returned AGAIN. This time I will get my money back. I have found a very similar item at Walmart for half the price. Also supposed to be made in USA
- I do not recommend this product.
Outstanding Product, just wish the prices could be a little lower.