- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 8-in. Covered Omelette Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 2-pc. Omelette Set
- Suggested Price: $80.00
- Our Price: $39.95
Item #400944 1822079 Model #1822079
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts, Simply Calphalon Nonstick brings durability, performance and value to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy clean-up, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop.The 8-in. and 10-in. Omelette Pans are useful for so many recipes and cooking techniques. Designed with a flat, heavy bottom, each pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Comfortable silicone handle
- Durable nonstick interior
- Full 10 Year Warranty
- Hard-anodized aluminum exterior
- Item #: 1822079
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Comfortable silicone handle
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Hate the silicone rimmed top
The silicone rim holds all the odors of food cooked. I like the pans.
I have had this set for a year and a half and really glad I bought them. The nonstick has not started to peel as with other manufacturers and my food cooks evenly.
- I recommend this product.
After just a few months of use the exterior coating is coming off! Who makes cookware that is not dishwasher safe?!? Will be replacing the entire set and tossing these in the garbage - where they belong. Don't buy this product unless you just enjoy doing dishes by hand. With a family of 5 that is not what I have time to do. Very disappointed!
- I do not recommend this product.
Love this set!
My husband and I purchased this set almost 4 years ago with money we received for wedding gifts. We are so happy we did. We use this set almost daily and after nearly 4 years it still looks brand new and cleanup is a breeze with the non-stick feature. I'm sure we will use this set for any years to come and it was money well spent.
- I recommend this product.