- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 16-in. Roaster
- Calphalon Commercial Nonstick Nonstick Roaster
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12x16-in. Roaster with Rack
- Our Price: $49.95
Item #100910 SA1812H Model #SA1812H
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- How do Calphalon commercial roasters ensure superb results? They’re made of heavy-gauge aluminum, the ideal material for consistent heat conduction. They feature low sides, so air circulates freely around your roast and moisture evaporates quickly. They stay level, even after years of high heat exposure, and they’re accompanied by our U-shaped roasting rack! If you’ve never tried slow-roasted foods, now’s the time to take the time.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating.
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
- Item #: SA1812H
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Perfect for my jenair oven. Also, the grate to grab the roast out of the pan.
Love the size of this roaster, as well as the sides of the pan being more shallow. I feel this design allows for better roasting, as the product can be reached by more direct heat.
Used this the other night to roast chicken breast for chicken alfredo. Came out beautiful, only problem was the clean up. Roaster pan cleaned up great. Wire rack tends to stick. Had to do some scrubbing to get the rack clean. Thank You!
This is my very first "good" roaster. I used it for a chicken for its first time: the rack is wonderful--I wonder how I ever got by without this roaster. And, it's easy to clean.