- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 12-in. Everyday Pan
- Suggested Price: $50.00
- Our Price: $39.95
Item #298884 1770501 Model #1770501
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Use the Everyday Pan for a multitude of cooking tasks. Its sloping sides and low profile make it ideal for preparing paella, sauteing meats or seafood, or even using as a roast pan or griddle. An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts, Simply Calphalon Nonstick brings durability, performance and value to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 10 Year Warranty
- Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Oven safe to 400ºF.
- Item #: 1770501
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I have not stopped using this pan since it arrived! I also haven't touched any other pan in my kitchen! Very functional and easy cleaning. Lot be the two small stay cool handles. I will be purchasing one of these for each one of my 3 sisters and both my mother and mother-in-law for Xmas gifts!! Very reasonably priced for the amount of uses, it has already paid for itself many times over in only 4 weeks!!!!
- I recommend this product.
Nice Pan but...
Other than the handles on this pan, I love it. It is a good heavy pan and a nice size. However, the handles? Wow The black insulating part only covers part of the handle. I have to remember to grab it by my finger tips in order not to get burned. This is a habit I am not used to. Because I have to hold it by my finger tips, I do not feel like I have a solid hold of it. After extensive cooking even the black insulating portion gets quite warm. Please re-think your handle design.
- I do not recommend this product.
my NEW favorite pan
With arthritis in my hands, the 2 handles makes it so easy to use and move. I like the coating on the handles too.
- I recommend this product.
I really love this pan. It is everything it says it is. Cooks well on low heat and fry with very little oil. I highly recommend it.