|More Sizes: 12-in.|
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Our Price: $39.95
Hurry, Only 16 In Stock!
Item #749191Model #SA1390HC
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
- Add a tempered glass cover to a Calphalon omelette pan and a breakfast classic becomes indispensible round-the-clock. Its heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures that eggs cook up quickly and evenly -- but also browns chicken breasts beautifully. Low, sloped sides, a double-coated nonstick interior and sturdy, comfortable handle make flipping your omelet an over-easy proposition-- but also makes tossing sauteed green beans a snap. Slip on the cover to braise pork chops or slowly simmer a fresh tomato sauce.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating.
- Tempered glass covers
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
- Item #: SA1390HC
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.