|More Sizes: 2-qt.|
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 14-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Calphalon Simply Traditional 2-qt. Sauce Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 1-qt. Sauce Pan
- Our Price: $29.95
Item #749170 SA8701HP Model #SA8701HP
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Perfect for dozens of everyday tasks from steaming rice to reheating soups and sauces. Hard-anodized aluminum construction provides even heating across the bottom and up the sides of the pan. The durable, double-coated nonstick interior is ideal for making caramel, fondue and other sticky sauces. Sauces pour easily from the pan and clean up is soap-and-water simple!
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even heating.
- Tempered glass covers
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating.
- Item #: SA8701HP
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Great little sauce pan
This is a terrific little pan that you can use for so many little jobs. It is nonstick and made here is the USA.
I was looking for a non-stick set of cookware and first bought another brand. While these pots worked very well they were much heavier than the Calphalon brand utensils. After purchasing these 2 pots I am able to use them with comfort as they are so much lighter than the others and they cook so evenly it makes cooking a joy.
sauce pan by Calphalon
It is just the right size for boiling a few eggs and making a sauce. Easy clean up.