- Simply Calphalon Enamel 14-pc. Cookware Set
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 8-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-qt. Soup Pot with Cover
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Enamel 5-qt. Chili Pot
- Our Price: $49.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #237200 1757371 Model #1757371
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Item #: 1757371
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Love the handles!
Even though the pot itself is great, having the coated handles is a plus! Especially the one for the lid. No more hunting for a potholder.
I ordered two of these pots, because of the size and the brand. I used one and was disappointed. It is so lightweight and there was a problem when I tried to clean it. The coating, at the lip of the pot, started peeling off. It came off in strings, like I might unravel the whole thing. The size is great, but I would not recommend this pot.