- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 11-in. Square Griddle
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-in. Griddle
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 11-in. Square Griddle: Gray
Simply Calphalon Enamel 11-in. Square Griddle
- Suggested Price: $40.00
- Our Price: $29.95
Hurry, Only 9 In Stock!
Item #237235 1756572 Model #1756572
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- Item #: 1756572
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Works Like a Charm
Excellent manufacturing techniques along with quality construction and finish are combined in this item to create a great cooking utensil. Useful for making pancakes and grilled cheese sandwiches. I recommend it to anyone at the offered sale price.
Great design, little bit light
The new design is great. The handle is very comfortable, the best one I've tried so far. The over-all weight is a bit on the lighter side, wished the pan is bit thicker. Cleaning the external is far easier because of the ceramic enamel coating.