- Simply Calphalon Easy System 8-qt. Stockpot with Lid
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Chili Pot
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
Simply Calphalon Easy System 6-qt. Stockpot: Gray
- Suggested Price: $100.00
- Our Price: $69.99
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!
Item #413474 1831404 Model #1831404
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Designed for easy, everyday cooking, Simply Calphalon Easy System™ Nonstick cookware helps you make the most of your time in the kitchen. Pan interiors feature etched fill lines so you can easily measure dry or liquid ingredients, and maximum capacity lines help prevent boil-over. Two pour spouts let you neatly pour sauces or drain liquids from either side of the pan. Lids have integrated straining holes that can be aligned with pour spouts to drain water, and also have silicone rims that form a tight seal for more flavorful cooking. This 6-qt. stock pot is ideal for making soups, stock and chili as well as cooking pasta.
- Full lifetime warranty
- Glass lids with silicone rims
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction with pour spouts
- Multi-layer nonstick with etched fill marks
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Item #: 1831404
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass with silicone rim
- Handle: Comfortable stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Cookware: Hand wash only. NEVER place cookware in an automatic dishwasher, or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Covers: Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
No steam burns
We purchased this stock pot three weeks ago. Because of our positive past experience with our Calphalon cookware, we were excited to try this new pot with the built in colander in the lid. My past experience with using a lid to strain off water has always ended in some type of steam or hot water burn. Not now...the water flows out, the lid stays in place and best of all, no burns.
- I recommend this product.