- Calphalon AccuCore 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Simply Calphalon Easy System 5-qt. Dutch Oven: Gray
- Item No Longer Available
- Designed for easy, everyday cooking, Simply Calphalon Easy System™ Nonstick cookware helps you make the most of your time in the kitchen. Pan interiors feature etched fill lines so you can easily measure dry or liquid ingredients, and maximum capacity lines help prevent boil-over. Two pour spouts let you neatly pour sauces or drain liquids from either side of the pan. Lids have integrated straining holes that can be aligned with pour spouts to drain water, and also have silicone rims that form a tight seal for more flavorful cooking. The 5-qt. Dutch oven is ideal for searing or braising meats, then finishing dishes in the oven.
- Full lifetime warranty
- Glass lids with silicone rims
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction with pour spouts
- Multi-layer nonstick with etched fill marks
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Item #: 1831240
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass with silicone rim
- Handle: Comfortable stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Cookware: Hand wash only. NEVER place cookware in an automatic dishwasher, or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Covers: Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Great Dutch Over - Cool Handles and built-in spout
I recently purchased the Simply Calphalon Easy System. This is the first time I have bought "real" cookware and thoroughly researched various products. I'd have to say I love the entire set, but I am most impressed with the Dutch Over. The large 5 quart pot is nonstick and the handles stay cool. Perfect for pasta and soup! The built in strainer makes cleanup even easier. Highly recommended
- I recommend this product.