- Simply Calphalon Easy System 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 5-qt. Dutch Oven: Gray
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 7-qt. Sauteuse
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Easy System 3-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Our Price: $109.95
Item #413481 1831239 Model #1831239
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Designed for easy, everyday cooking, Simply Calphalon Easy System™ Nonstick cookware helps you make the most of your time in the kitchen. Pan interiors feature etched fill lines so you can easily measure dry or liquid ingredients, and maximum capacity lines help prevent boil-over. Two pour spouts let you neatly pour sauces or drain liquids from either side of the pan. Lids have integrated straining holes that can be aligned with pour spouts to drain water, and also have silicone rims that form a tight seal for more flavorful cooking. The 3-qt. sauteuse is perfect for preparing meats, vegetables, meat sauces and one-pan meals.
- Full lifetime warranty
- Glass lids with silicone rims
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction with pour spouts
- Multi-layer nonstick with etched fill marks
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Item #: 1831239
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass with silicone rim
- Handle: Comfortable stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Cookware: Hand wash only. NEVER place cookware in an automatic dishwasher, or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Covers: Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic