- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 5-qt. Saute Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 4-pc. Cake Lovers Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-pc. Cupcake Lover Set
- Calphalon Gadgets 5-pc. Gadget Essentials Set
Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 7-qt. Chef's Casserole
- Our Price: $154.99
- Special: $89.99
Item #198456 DL147DI Model #DL147DI
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The 7-Qt. Chef's Casserole with Lid is designed to be used on the stove top and in the oven. Use it on top of the stove to braise and sear, and once every ingredient is added to the pan, it can be covered and used like a Dutch Oven to complete the cooking process by baking. Backed by a lifetime warranty, Calphalon's Hard-Anodized Cookware is made to professional standards, offering the home chef unsurpassed cooking performance and lasting durability. It is made of a heavy-gauge aluminum that distributes heat evenly and eliminates hot spots as you cook. And because it's made entirely of metal, the pan can be used in the oven and under the broiler. Hard-anodizing seals the cooking surface, making it stick-resistant and non-reactive to food.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for searing & deglazing.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven & broiler safe for culinary versatility.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: DL147DI
- Surface: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Handle: Cool-V cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe no max temp
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash
- Utensils: Safe for all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric and Ceramic stovetops
Good deal for the price
It's not really a casserole as the metal is too thin, but it makes a great pasta pot, or soup pot if it's a watery soup. I made a big batch of lentil soup and it was great.
It's nice to have something that's lighter than a dutch oven with this large capacity. It's much easier to clean than the heavy cast iron dutch oven, I don't have to wrestle with it. But this won't substitute for a heavy pot, it's just a nice addition.
its my everything pan.
my wife and I use this pan for everything. its great and I am so happy I bought it.
Can't go wrong w/ hard anodized
Best flavor, best sear, easy to maintain the surface (in and out). Love it!
not anything like my other Calphalon pans. I will be sending it back for a refund.