- Calphalon XL Digital Convection Oven Crumb Tray
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon XL Digital Convection Oven Wire Rack
- Our Price: $9.95
- Special: $3.97
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Item #588101 1817117 Model #1817117
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Calphalon XL Digital Convection Oven Wire Rack
- STYLE. PERFORMANCE. SIMPLICITY. Simply your life and beautify your kitchen with our Kitchen Electrics collection. Each features our exclusive OPTI-HEAT system, to deliver even, consistent heat and exceptional cooking results. And our high performance nonstick formula makes a stand-out statement in stunning bronze, while offering flawless food release and effortless clean-up.
- For use with our XL Digital Convection Oven
- Item #: 1817117
- Cover: N/A
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Freezer Safe: No
Limited One Year Product and Limited Five Year Nonstick Warranty
Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric found defective in material or workmanship within one year of the original purchase. In addition, Calphalon will repair or replace any kitchen electric if the nonstick surfaces are found defective in material or workmanship within five years of original purchase. This warranty applies when the kitchen electric appliance is put to normal household use and is operated and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variation in the kitchen electric nonstick coating are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, use of metal utensils, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Please refer to the use and care section for full information about the warranty on your kitchen electric appliance.