Calphalon Wood Utensils All Purpose Turner
- Our Price: $5.95
- Special: $4.99
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 7 In Stock!
Item #299213 FW22 Model #FW22
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Take a turn for the better. Calphalon turners are comfortable where they should be --in the handles. Their long handles and generous size make maneuvering in the kitchen faster and safer. All edges are tapered for easy turning.
- Calphalon Wooden Utensils are crafted from solid beech wood and feature a "grip-anywhere handle" design for more comfort and control.
- Crafted from solid beech wood
- Grip-anywhere handle for more comfort and control
- Natural oil finish
- Versatile shape for a variety of cooking tasks
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I just got it. It's a good thing but not very convenient ... good clean and does not scratch the Teflon
This thing works great, I like the fact that the wood doesn't scratch the finish on any of my pans but what I really like the shape of the handle. It's shaped so it's comfortable and doesn't roll in your hand while using it. I will have to get at least one more before I'm done.