- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Unison Nonstick Grill Pan and Press
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $200.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #400916 1818662 Model #1818662
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick cookware gives you professional results with nonstick convenience. The Grill Pan & Press cooks both sides of your food at once to seal in flavor, drain unwanted fat, and hold in heat for delicious results. To use, warm the cast iron press on a separate burner while the pan preheats. Then use the press to weigh down chicken or steak for even searing and browning. The Sear Nonstick surface is ideal for chicken, steak, burgers, Italian-style panini and traditional Cuban sandwiches.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle.
- Item #: 1818662
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless steel.
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Nylon, coated or wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.