|More Sizes: 10-in.|
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-in. Fry Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $99.95
- Special: $49.95
Item #584573Model #1777714
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. The Calphalon Unison 8-in. Skillet with Sear Nonstick has a flat, heavy bottom with a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and stirring. The cover is perfect for keeping foods warm, poaching and finishing dishes in the oven. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface seals in flavor and is great for deglazing and is ideal for sauteed vegetables, steak, chicken, chops, shrimp and scallops. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum
- Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C
- Sear Nonstick seals in flavor
- Item #: 1777714
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.