- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-in. Fry Pan
- Simply Calphalon Easy System 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 2-pc. Fry Pan Set
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $199.99
- Special: $99.99
Item #335004 1795044 Model #1795044
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables. The Dutch oven is ideal for slow-cooked classics. Its wide, flat bottom provides a superb searing surface for browning and braising.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handles.
- Item #: 1795044
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: PFOA-free nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
My First Pot Experience
When I first saw Chef Symon advertising this line the word "sear" got my attention. I admit to being a bit of a cooking purist - don't say sear unless you mean it. This line is revolutionary - the sear is as fine as any in cast iron, AND you can clean it simply!? I was so in love with this piece that I started reaching for it every day...browning onions and other aromatics, searing and braising roasts, even making foolproof ice cream custards....whatever! I'm not sure that every home cook will realize the true potential of Unison - does everyone know what searing is and when to use it? The other thing about this small Dutch oven is that although the sides are not low, the quality of the sear and the pot itself makes it possible to use it for browning as you might use a skillet, and the ability to brown and braise in oven or on cooktop makes it a cost-effective addition to any kitchen arsenal.....I have made roux and gravies in this one pot and turned cheap cuts of meat into luscious, delish and fork tender entrees and seafood into every gumbo, paella and cioppino imaginable. I think this is a great starter piece , as well as a practical addition to ANY batterie de cuisine!
- I recommend this product.
Love this Dutch Oven!
I have four Calphalon Unison pots and pans and I think they are fantastic. They are lighter than the older Commercial line and they clean easily. I am very happy with my purchase!
good but needs improvements
The nonstick finish is great except for two things the inside of the rivets is not coated and food sticks to it and food also sticks to the groves in the circular pattern of the fry pan. I have had better non stick but the fry quality is good