Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
The high sides and narrow opening work together to help control evaporation of sauces, heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and prevents sauces from scorching. The bottom interior is sloped for easy stirring.
Item No Longer Available
Retailer: This code duplicates the product UPC code, please use it to locate merchandise and scan for wedding registry additions.
Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding cul
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison™ cookware with Sear Nonstick. Its specially textured nonstick surface seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for sauces, gravy, rice, pasta and vegetables as well as reheating small portions.
- Item #: 1756056
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
Use & Care
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.