- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan with Lid
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 4-pc. Skillet Set with Lids
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $225.00
- Special: $69.95
Item #332589Model #1788581
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- Set Includes:
8” Omelette Pan
10” Omelette Pan
- Two surfaces make the difference. The revolutionary Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces. And a specially textured Sear Nonstick surface that seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables. Each surface is designed to enhance the specific cooking purpose of the pan. So your mushroom-gruyere omelette is moist and flavorful and your salmon filets are seared to perfection. The perfect pair – in one set.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stay-cool handles.
- Unison Slide Nonstick delivers revolutionary release.
- Item #: 1788581
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass.
- Handle: Cast
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.