- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 15 Piece Set at Williams-Sonoma
- Item No Longer Available
- Set Includes:
8” Omelette Pan
10” Omelette Pan
12” Omelette Pan
2 Qt. Sauce Pan with cover
4 Qt. Sauce Pan with cover
4 Qt. Sauté Pan with cover
6 Qt. Sauté Pan with cover
8 Qt. Stock Pot with cover
- Only available at Williams-Sonoma! Two surfaces make the difference. The revolutionary Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces. And a specially textured Sear Nonstick surface that seals in flavor to create juicy braised beef, tuna and vegetables. Each surface is designed to enhance the specific cooking purpose of the pan. So your mushroom-gruyere omelette is moist and flavorful and your salmon filets are seared to perfection. The perfect pair – in one set.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handles; quadruple riveted stainless steel loop handles.
- Williams-Sonoma Exclusive
- Item #: 1754551
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.