- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Covered Omelette Pan
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-in. Omelette Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $149.95
- Special: $99.95
Item #584594 1756844 Model #1756844
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. The Calphalon Unison 14-in. Fry Pan with Sear Nonstick has a flat, heavy bottom with a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and stirring, and the pan has a stay-cool long handle plus a helper handle for easy lifting. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface seals in flavor and is ideal for breaded fish, chicken, or chops; sandwiches and crab cakes; vegetables and browned potatoes. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C
- Sear Nonstick seals in flavor
- Stay-cool stainless steel long handle
- Item #: 1756844
- Surface: PFOA-free Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I'll have the Large Pan please!
I've had this pan for over a year now and it still works great. I bought it at another store that sells a lot of different high end cookware (WS). I bought a 10 piece set that came with a 10" and 12" fry pan but with no lids. The nice lady who helped me also told me she had a 14" pan that was Unison and non-stick. The price was right so I picked that up too. This pan heats evenly and cleans up very easily. Some times for some caked on residue I soak it overnight and that's all it needs. The only thing that I really would like for this pan is a "Lid". Because it's a large pan I can't find a lid anywhere and sometimes I would like to keep things warm with a cover instead of tinfoil. So please can you tell me where I can get a lid for this Great Pan?
- I recommend this product.