- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-in. Fry Pan with Lid
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 14-in. Omelette Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $149.95
- Special: $99.95
Out Of Stock
Item #584594Model #1756844
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
- At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. The Calphalon Unison 14-in. Fry Pan with Sear Nonstick has a flat, heavy bottom with a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and stirring, and the pan has a stay-cool long handle plus a helper handle for easy lifting. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface seals in flavor and is ideal for breaded fish, chicken, or chops; sandwiches and crab cakes; vegetables and browned potatoes. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe.
- Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- Dishwasher safe
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C
- Sear Nonstick seals in flavor
- Item #: 1756844
- Surface: Nonstick
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.