Calphalon Unison Nonstick 13-in. Wok with Cover
Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups.
Our Price: $249.95
Today's Price: $99.99
Retailer: This code duplicates the product UPC code, please use it to locate merchandise and scan for wedding registry additions.
Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon® Unison™ Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Two surfaces make the difference.
- 100% Dishwasher safe.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison cookware with Slide Nonstick. Its revolutionary, ultra-smooth Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, essential for creating tender omelettes and delicate sauces.
- Free your culinary spirit, try a new recipe or improvise your own creation – Sear Nonstick makes it easy to express your culinary creativity. The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-
- Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 500ºF / 260ºC
- The specially textured Calphalon Unison SEAR NONSTICK surface seals in flavor and is ideal for meat & vegetable stir-frying, tempura, steamed meats, and vegetables.
- Item #: 1756067
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast, brushed stainless-steel
Use & Care
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.