- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Everyday Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel 2-qt. Sauce Pan
Calphalon Tri-Ply 4/2.5-qt. Sauce Pan and Shallow Pan Lid
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $19.95
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 2 In Stock!
Item #586981 1807543 Model #1807543
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Glass cover fits Calphalon Tri-Ply 4.5-qt. Sauce Pan & 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan. Tempered glass cover allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. Domed shape returns moisture to foods. Stainless-steel reinforced rim.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Cast stainless steel loop handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Oven safe to 450ºF.
- Item #: 1807543
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast polished stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.