|More Sizes: 10-in., 12-in., 14-in., 8-in.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8" Omelette Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- If you have a passion for perfect omelets, you’ve come to the right pan. The flat, thick base heats up evenly and quickly, while sloping sides allow your omelet to glide freely as you rotate it, then flip it over in one quick motion. Cool V handles stay touchably cool for a bunkhouse full of omelet lovers, and are nicely balanced to make flips flawless. Available in three versatile sizes, all with the option of nonstick coating.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Cast, polished-stainless Cool V long handles stay cool on the stovetop, ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and easy lifting.
- Durable Calphalon nonstick coating available on omelette pans for no-fat/low-fat cooking
- Engineered to deliver professional-quality performance
- Heavy duty, stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to lids and vessels for a lifetime of use
- Satin-finish interior maintains its good looks through years of use
- Unique 3-ply construction combines heavy-gauge aluminum core and stainless steel to provide quick, even heating and brilliant good looks
- Item #: L1388PS
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Hard to clean stains,and It warps.I just have a replaced one from calphalon and I have not tried yet? I like the warranty and the Respond from Caphalon.
- I do not recommend this product.
Good Quality Pan for the Price !!
I love the weight and balance of this pan. I have cooked omelets and pancakes and the heat distribution and interior finish produces phenomenal results. As always with stainless pans, folks should remember to pre-season the pan *(I use light grape-seed oil). The exterior finish is highly polished and is very easy to clean. Please don't ruin your pan by placing it in the dishwasher (hand wash only).
That's what I wanted to say: Would I recommend this product? "Absolutely". Is it a good value for the price? "Absolutely". Am I happy with the service and support I received? "Absolutely".
This conducts heat so well and so evenly that I may have to modify my usual cooking temperatures. It's great.
I love the tri-ply. I am a culinary student discovering the benefits of good cookware. The pan delivers the even heating as described. The handle remains cool, and I like the weight and feel. The one thing that frustrated me, when I cleaned the pan after cooking sausage patties I couldn't get the stains out. I only used a sponge and mild dish soap. I will try a product for stainless steel next. I tend to be anal-retentive about things like this. Overall I love the product.