|More Sizes: 3-qt.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-qt. Saute Pan with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $190.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Item #298996 1767728 Model #1767728
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and sautéing meats, fish and poultry. Low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767728
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I decided to try and convert fom using nonstick to stainless steel once again. Without a doubt, Caphalon was on top of my list. After watching a video about proper care & cooking, my beginning sceptism turned into a positive ending. It cooks very evenly is what is noticable. Since I am a"fond" lover to begin with, I can honestly say that I have been missing out on the intense flavors that I have found since I began cooking with my new stainless steel saute pan. The best tip I learned was after the pan is empty, put hot water into it, return it to the warm burner & allow it to sit. Makes cleaning it easier~
- I recommend this product.
It is too large for my stove. It is also a very heavy pan.
New pan did not work as well as cast iron on my induction cooktop. Did not spread the heat as evenly as my cast iron. I think that the extra mass of the cast iron allows it to heat more evenly.
Professional cookware best
This saute pan is the best I have used and it works beautifully on my induction cooktop.