- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Everyday Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 7-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $160.00
- Our Price: $79.95
Item #400930 1818095 Model #1818095
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin-finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating. A heavy-gauge, aluminum core surrounded by two layers of stainless steel provides excellent heat conduction for browning and enhanced control of the cooking process.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Induction capable.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Item #: 1818095
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Suitable for use with all utensils
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic, Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.