- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-qt. Stockpot
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 5-qt. Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 5-qt. Sauteuse Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 3-qt. Saute Pan with Lid
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 3-qt. Saute Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $149.95
- Special: $127.46
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 11 In Stock!
Item #299003 1767729 Model #1767729
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and sautéing meats, fish and poultry. Low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767729
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.