|More Sizes: 2.5-qt.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 2.5 Qt. Shallow Sauce Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- What a nice reflection on you when a delicate Béarnaise, meaty marinara or rich, flavorful demi-glace comes out perfect. The reflective interior of the Tri-Ply Stainless sauce pan is ideally suited to candy-making, consommés and clear sauces…as well as the garden-variety tasks these workhorses of the kitchen do every day, such as making rice or boiling potatoes. Flared rims make for easier, neater pouring and resist marring from inevitable spoon-raps. The rounded bottom perimeter makes it easy to scrape out every delicious drop.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Cast, polished-stainless Cool V long handles stay cool on the stovetop, ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and easy lifting.
- Durable Calphalon nonstick coating available on omelette pans for no-fat/low-fat cooking
- Engineered to deliver professional-quality performance
- Heavy duty, stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to lids and vessels for a lifetime of use
- Satin-finish interior maintains its good looks through years of use
- Tempered glass domed covers let you monitor cooking progress at a glance, return moisture and nutrients to food
- Unique 3-ply construction combines heavy-gauge aluminum core and stainless steel to provide quick, even heating and brilliant good looks
- Item #: L87822P
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.