- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon AccuCore 2-pc. Small Combo
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-pc. Ultimate Brunch Set
- Calphalon Contemporary 2-pc. Glass Lid Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 2.5-qt. Shallow Sauce Pan with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $102.00
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 1 In Stock!
Item #298961 1767957 Model #1767957
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and prevents sauces from scorching. The bottom interior is sloped for easy stirring.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767957
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
nice heavy pan
I have had this pan for a couple of months and find it to be perfect in so many ways. It is quite a heavy pan and is not billed as "non stick," however, I was told that if I let the pan preheat before adding oil, it will indeed be non stick. That does work and I don't have to worry about chipping off some surface that I will then be eating. I like the clear lid so can see what is really happening without lifting the lid, it heats up quickly and stays hot, it is really an excellent addition to my pans.
- I recommend this product.
I like my new pans very much. However, I find the handles very hard to hang on to. The pan completely turned upside down, thankfully the lid was on it at the time, because the pan was so heavy and the handle very "slick". This product would be 100% better if it had rubberized handles on it like my caphalon frying pan has. I would not recommend this product to others for this reason. They are very heavy, however, I realize the reason for this, as it has many layers of product, which help in the cooking process.