- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Stir Fry Pan
- Calphalon Commercial Nonstick Nonstick Roaster
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 16-in. Roaster
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 14x16-in. Roaster Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12x14-in. Roaster
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $140.00
- Our Price: $99.95
Hurry, Only 4 In Stock!
Item #299024 1767986 Model #1767986
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Generously sized to accommodate up to a 20lb. turkey. The triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy and oven-to-stovetop versatility is perfect for making gravy.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767986
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
This Calphalon Tri Ply Roaster fits right into my busy kitchen along with all my other Calphalon pans. I'm partial to the Tri Ply line. I love the even heating that allows even cooking without hot spots or burning. Things brown quickly to perfection but still allows easy, quick clean-up. It's a great size for anything from a large turkey to chicken with vegetables (which makes a wonderfully flavorful gravy), roasted vegetables, beef, pork or lamb and even a company sized lasagna. This is the pan I reach for when I'm doing a company meal. Even with all the use, it still looks great. You can't go wrong with great tools and this is another one I'm pleased to add to my culanary arsenal.
Looks too good to use
Have only used once since I got it but it worked perfectly and looked great on the table.
I've used this for turkeys, but it also works as a great way to cook ribs, roasts, and other meats perfectly. Really easy to use and keep clean.
- I recommend this product.
I love this pan for several reasons. I like it becuase it allows all the fat to drip off your food and because you can use it later to make gravy. I use the pan to roast chicken and to make pulled pork. I like placing my pork on the roasting rack so that it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- I recommend this product.