Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13 Piece Set
Interior and exterior layers of stainless steel surround an inner core of highly- conductive, heavy-gauge aluminum. The aluminum core is not only on the bottom of the pan, but continues up the sides of the pan to spread heat evenly and respond to temperature changes quickly.
Item No Longer Available
Retailer: This code duplicates the product UPC code, please use it to locate merchandise and scan for wedding registry additions.
Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Cast, polished-stainless Cool V long handles stay cool on the stovetop, ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and easy lifting.
- Engineered to deliver professional-quality performance
- Heavy duty, stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to lids and vessels for a lifetime of use
- Satin-finish interior maintains its good looks through years of use
- Tempered glass domed covers let you monitor cooking progress at a glance, return moisture and nutrients to food
- Unique 3-ply construction combines heavy-gauge aluminum core and stainless steel to provide quick, even heating and brilliant good looks
8" Omelette Pan
10" Omelette Pan
1.5 Qt Sauce Pan with Cover
2.5 Qt Sauce Pan with Cover
4.5 Qt Sauce Pan with Cover
3 Qt Sauté Pan with Cover
6 Qt Stock Pot with Cover
6 Qt Pasta Insert
- Item #: LS13
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
Use & Care
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.