|More Sizes: 10-in., 12-in., 8-in.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12-in. Everyday Pan
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Signature 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10" Omelette
- Item No Longer Available
- If you have a passion for perfect omelets, you’ve come to the right pan. The flat, thick base heats up evenly and quickly, while sloping sides allow your omelet to glide freely as you rotate it, then flip it over in one quick motion. Cool V handles stay touchably cool for a bunkhouse full of omelet lovers, and are nicely balanced to make flips flawless. Available in three versatile sizes, all with the option of nonstick coating.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- 100% dishwasher safe
- Cast, polished-stainless Cool V long handles stay cool on the stovetop, ergonomically designed for comfortable grip and easy lifting.
- Durable Calphalon nonstick coating available on omelette pans for no-fat/low-fat cooking
- Engineered to deliver professional-quality performance
- Heavy duty, stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to lids and vessels for a lifetime of use
- Satin-finish interior maintains its good looks through years of use
- Unique 3-ply construction combines heavy-gauge aluminum core and stainless steel to provide quick, even heating and brilliant good looks
- Item #: L1390PS
- Handle: Cast stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.