|More Sizes: 12-in., 8-in.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-in. Omelette Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10-in. Covered Omelette Pan
- Calphalon AccuCore 10-in. Skillet with Cover
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-in. Omelette Pan
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $75.00
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 13 In Stock!
Item #298933 1767959 Model #1767959
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767959
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
Hard to clean stains,and It warps.I just have a replaced one from calphalon and I have not tried yet? I like the warranty and the Respond from Caphalon.
- I do not recommend this product.
Good Quality Pan for the Price !!
I love the weight and balance of this pan. I have cooked omelets and pancakes and the heat distribution and interior finish produces phenomenal results. As always with stainless pans, folks should remember to pre-season the pan *(I use light grape-seed oil). The exterior finish is highly polished and is very easy to clean. Please don't ruin your pan by placing it in the dishwasher (hand wash only).
That's what I wanted to say: Would I recommend this product? "Absolutely". Is it a good value for the price? "Absolutely". Am I happy with the service and support I received? "Absolutely".
This conducts heat so well and so evenly that I may have to modify my usual cooking temperatures. It's great.
I love the tri-ply. I am a culinary student discovering the benefits of good cookware. The pan delivers the even heating as described. The handle remains cool, and I like the weight and feel. The one thing that frustrated me, when I cleaned the pan after cooking sausage patties I couldn't get the stains out. I only used a sponge and mild dish soap. I will try a product for stainless steel next. I tend to be anal-retentive about things like this. Overall I love the product.