|More Sizes: 2.5-qt., 4.5-qt.|
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 12x14-in. Roaster
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $81.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #298968 1767981 Model #1767981
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- High sides and a narrow opening work together to help control evaporation of sauces, heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and prevents sauces from scorching. The bottom interior is sloped for easy stirring.
- Tri-ply stainless combines the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum.
- Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating.
- Dishwasher safe
- Induction capable
- Oven & broiler safe
- Stay-cool handles
- Item #: 1767981
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool, cast, stainless steel
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 500°F/260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Hand washing maintains the luster of the stainless steel. Before using cookware for the first time, wash in warm, sudsy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Allow to cool thoroughly before cleaning. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- Utensils: All
- Recommended Stove Tops: Ceramic, Gas, Halogen, Electric, and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I purchased Try-Ply for use on my induction plate. The quality is excellent, Calphalon's on-line store great, and Calphalon's Customer Service is too.
We love oatmeal (Irish cut). In this panI can make a two-serving portion very quickly (!).
- I recommend this product.
I love my Calphalon products. This is the second series I have purchased--this series because of purchasing an induction cooktop. The pans cook great and clean up easily. I'd recommend the Tri Ply series to anyone cooking with induction.
Finally bought good cookware
This was an item we purchased in addition to a set we had purchased in the same line. I wanted to add this larger sauce pan for when my kids and their families visited. I have been really impressed with this line and my husband (who does most of the cooking) and I are really enjoying this cookware.
I finally invested in some good cookware and this was an addition to a set we purchased in the same line. Obviously, I was impressed enough with the original set that I chose to add this and other items to my kitchen. My husband (who does most of the cooking) and I have both really enjoyed using this cookware.