|More Colors: Gray|
|More Sizes: 3-qt., 5-qt.|
Calphalon Tri-Ply Copper 3 Qt. Sauté Pan
- Item No Longer Available
- Searing is believing. With its heavy-gauge aluminum core, the Tri-Ply sauté pan heats evenly and efficiently, delivering excellent browning, delicious caramelization and superior cooking control. The reflective stainless steel surface also makes it easy to judge color changes and doneness. Cool V handles stay comfortably touchable whether you’re cooking sauces, melting butter or chocolate or re-heating foods.
- Calphalon Tri-ply Copper unites centuries-old culinary tradition with premium performance and distinctive style
- Brushed copper exterior complements both traditional and contemporary decor
- Copper exterior and aluminum inner core combine for superior conductivity and precise cooking control.
- Flared rims are more durable; make pouring neat and easy.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Non-reactive stainless steel interior offers the reflective cooking surface many chefs prefer. It’s brushed to maintain its like new appearance through years of daily use.
- Oven and broiler safe for maximum versatility in the kitchen.
- Precision fit stainless steel covers seal in heat and moisture.
- Item #: T5003
- Cover: Stainless-steel
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.