|More Sizes: 10-in., 12-in., 14-in., 8-in.|
Calphalon Tri-Ply Copper 10" Omelette
- Item No Longer Available
- If you have a passion for perfect omelets, you’ve come to the right pan. A brushed copper exterior and aluminum inner core combine for superior conductivity (the best that there is) and precise cooking control for spectacular results, while sloping sides allow your omelet to glide freely as you rotate it, then flip it over in one quick motion. Cool V handles stay touchably cool for a bunkhouse full of omelet lovers, and are nicely balanced to make flips flawless.
- Calphalon Tri-ply Copper unites centuries-old culinary tradition with premium performance and distinctive style
- Brushed copper exterior complements both traditional and contemporary decor
- Copper exterior and aluminum inner core combine for superior conductivity and precise cooking control.
- Flared rims are more durable; make pouring neat and easy.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Non-reactive stainless steel interior offers the reflective cooking surface many chefs prefer. It’s brushed to maintain its like new appearance through years of daily use.
- Oven and broiler safe for maximum versatility in the kitchen.
- Item #: T1390
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Safe to use with any utensil
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.