|More Colors: Black, White|
|More Sizes: 2-qt.|
Calphalon Tea Kettle: Apple Green
- Our Price: $44.95
Hurry, Only 7 In Stock!
Item #375443 1802960 Model #1802960
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- This 2-qt. teakettle with an apple green enamel exterior has an easy-to-use spout lever for total control. A pleasant, loud whistle blows as soon as water boils. The large cover handle and opening makes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Pot racks and other stylish, yet functional accessories for your kitchen.
- 2 qt. capacity
- Comfortable, heat resistant handle
- Durable enamel on steel exterior
- Easy to use spout lever
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Safe for use on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops
- Item #: 1802960
- Handle: Heat resistant
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe No
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand wash only using warm water with a liquid dishwashing detergent and a nonabrasive sponge or soft bristle brush. Do not use abrasive cleansers or cleaning pads, as this will damage the enamel finish.
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
dribbles when pouring
I received a red tea pot as a gift and the build quality is good enough, but it dribbles all over when pouring boiling water. This seems very dangerous unless you pour over the kitchen sink. I thought Calphalon built quality cookware but I guess it is like so many other once great American companies that are only living off their names. Save your money and get one that pours well. Since this was a gift I really have no way to return it.
- I do not recommend this product.