- Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 2-pc. Omelette Pan
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 2-pc. 8” & 10” Omelette Pan Set
- Calphalon 4 qt. Digital Slow Cooker
Simply Calphalon Stainless 2-pc. Omelette Pan Set
- Item No Longer Available
- Featuring stainless steel interior and exterior surfaces and impact-bonded aluminum bases for even heating, Simply Calphalon Stainless Steel beautifully combines durability with value. Stainless steel is ideal for all types of cooking including searing and browning, and is dishwasher safe for faster, easier cleanup. Gently sloped sides and flared edges give you the ability to toss food while cooking, and allow food to easily slip out of the pan while serving.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 10 Year Warranty
- Comfortable silicone handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Oven safe to 400ºF
- Stainless steel with impact-bonded aluminum base for even heating
- Item #: 1794429
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic and Induction
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
So far so good,I early do love them and I really liked the price. Thank you also for the quick delivery.
I would buy this product again
I was looking for a replacment for some non-stick Calphalon of the same size. I am very pleased with the weight and heat distribution on these pans- in fact we found it was easier to carmelize or brown in these than the non-stick equivalent! The only challenge we encountered was that the appearance coming out of the dishwasher did not look clean- even though it was. A quick swipe with a Magic Eraser scouring pad, rinse and dry, and the pans look as good as when we took them out of the box!
I was looking to replace my calphalon pans...
As long as you put enough cooking spray or butter...this pan makes perfect omelettes...as well as bacon and other ways to make eggs!
Love those pans. They are hard to find because everything is nonstick now. Great handles too. The price was also very good. And I know I won't have them very long because the married offspring have been eyeing them, but I shall give only one away.