- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-pc. Nonstick Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-pc. Baking Sheet Set
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 4-pc. Mini Pie Pan Set
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 6-pc. Bakeware Set
- Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 13-pc. Cookware Set
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 4-pc. Mini Pizza Pan Set
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Suggested Price: $24.00
- Our Price: $19.95
- Special: $16.96
- Note: Limited quantities available.
Hurry, Only 6 In Stock!
Item #414615 1836836 Model #1836836
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
This item is no longer in production, but is available for purchase until our limited quantity runs out.
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Set Includes:
4 Mini Pizza Pans
- Give individual-size homemade - or even store-bought - pizzas a perfectly browned crust. The perforated pans help evenly cook the crust while preventing soggy bottoms. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware has interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. In fact, it releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware. Now, even the stickiest baked goods can be removed cleanly for beautiful results and easy cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe
- Full Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel core heats evenly
- Interlocking nonstick layers for high-performance release
- Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Item #: 1836836
- Surface: Nonstick
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 500°F / 260°C
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. However, hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash using a liquid dishwashing detergent and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden