- Simply Calphalon Easy System 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 1-qt. Sauce Pan
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-qt. Pour and Strain Sauce Pan
- Suggested Price: $65.00
- Our Price: $49.95
Item #298989 1770502 Model #1770502
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
Calphalon Special Values See Full Offer Details
- Versatile and convenient, this sauce pan has a built-in strainer in the cover and a pour spout, making it easy to drain water from pasta, vegetables or legumes without using a separate strainer. An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts, Simply Calphalon Nonstick brings durability, performance and value to your kitchen. Its long-lasting nonstick surface consistently delivers delicious results followed by easy cleanup, while the hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and even heating. Silicone handles feel comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop.
- Everything that counts in cookware; delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up, durability is built right into it
- 10 Year Warranty
- Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Hard-anodized aluminum for durability.
- Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup.
- Oven safe to 400ºF.
- Item #: 1770502
- Surface: Nonstick
- Cover: Tempered glass
- Handle: Stay-cool silicone
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 400ºF
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Electric Rings, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
I'm very pleased with this pot . It meets my cooking needs
- I recommend this product.
Calphalon has great products. Would recommend to anyone and the price with Cooking.com is less than retail.
Great Sauce Pan
I love this sauce pan as it so easy to use especially when I need to pour liquid from whatever I am cooking. I only buy calphalon and it is the best cookware.
Excellent product-as are all Calphalon items
I have a few Calphalon cookware items and they are truly the BEST....Efficient cooking, even tempered and easy to clean....a cook's dream!