|More Colors: Blue|
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13.75-in. Panini Pan
- Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron 5-qt. Dutch Oven: Red
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 11.5-in. Panini Pan
Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Panini Pan: Red
- Item No Longer Available
- Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. With the Grill Pan, you can grill in your own kitchen. The unique ridges leave authentic grill marks on foods and help drain unwanted fat. Use the press to sear chicken and other meats, make panini sandwiches, or even grill vegetables.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean black matte interior.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Heats evenly and consistently.
- Maintains heat for flavorful results.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1820960
- Surface: Enamel Cast Iron
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel.
- Utensils: Nylon, silicone and wood
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Radiant and Induction cook tops.
Works better than expected.
I bought this pan about 2 months ago and have used it to grill fish, chicken, beef, baguette & panninis. The first few uses I had a bit of difficulty cleaning the pan, but then I read a fantastic hint for cleaning grill pans in the Food Network Magazine. After use, let the pan cool completely. Then sprinkle with Kosher salt and use a damp sponge that has a mild abrasive side. Scrub the pan lightly until clean and then rinse and dry. Voila!! the pan is like new. I would definitely recommend this pan, along with this cleaning technique. I forgot to mention that the red looks fantastic with the décor in my kitchen so it never has to be hidden in a cupboard!!
- I recommend this product.