- Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-pc. Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron Bakeware 9 x 13-in. Baker: Red
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $79.95
Hurry, Only 10 In Stock!
Item #413572 1820965 Model #1820965
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. The Rectangular Baker has a low and open profile that makes it ideal for casseroles, lasagna and baked desserts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean black matte interior.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Heats evenly and consistently.
- Maintains heat for flavorful results.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1820965
- Surface: Enamel Cast Iron
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel.
- Utensils: Nylon, silicone and wood
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Radiant and Induction cook tops.