|More Colors: Blue|
|More Sizes: 5-qt.|
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 7-qt. Dutch Oven
- Simply Calphalon 5-qt. Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 5-qt. Dutch Oven
Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron 7-qt. Dutch Oven: Red
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $129.95
Hurry, Only 12 In Stock!
Item #414559 1835758 Model #1835758
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Offer applies only to Super Saver Shipping to a single address within the U.S. and APO/FPO. Not available on shipments to U.S. Territories or international orders. Cannot be combined with other special offers, including affiliate site offers, rebates or miles, or promotional gift certificates, except where a valid coupon code may be applied. Terms are subject to change.
- Cooking with Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Cooking with Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. The generously sized 7-qt. Dutch Oven is ideal for searing and braising meats, browning meats for savory stews, and preparing delicious soups. Dutch ovens have uniquely-shaped lids that help promote self-basting for moist, delicious and flavorful results. Points inside the lid allow condensation droplets to collect, which drop down onto your food for even and continuous basting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean black matte interior.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Heats evenly and consistently.
- Maintains heat for flavorful results.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1835758
- Surface: Enamel Cast Iron
- Cover: Self-basting
- Handle: Stainless steel knob
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel.
- Utensils: Nylon, silicone and wood
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Radiant and Induction cook tops.