|More Colors: Red|
Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron 10-in. Fry Pan: Blue
This product is dishwasher safe.
- Our Price: $49.95
Hurry, Only 9 In Stock!
Item #414580 1837740 Model #1837740
Ships in 1-2 business days.
Gift wrap available for this item.
Phone Orders: (888) 626-9112
Free Shipping Offer* See Full Offer Details
*Applies to Super Saver Shipping within the contiguous U.S. only. Not available on shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI, U.S. Territories or orders shipping internationally. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Terms subject to change.
Double Bonus See Full Offer Details
Buy $399 or more of the select Calphalon cookware* and receive the Bonus Utensil Set and a Bonus Unison Nonstick 12-in. Everyday Pan. Not valid on orders that ship internationally. Limit one per order. Valid through December 31, 2013 or while supplies last.*Offer Excludes Simply Calphalon Nonstick, Simply Calphalon Enamel, Simply Calphalon Easy System and Simply Calphalon Stainless cookware.
- Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is made from high quality, heavy weight cast iron, which evenly distributes and steadily radiates heat. Because it retains heat better than traditional cookware, it is ideal for slow-cooking foods to achieve tender and flavorful results. The enamel-coated interior is also naturally stick resistant, allowing for easy cooking and cleanup, and healthier meal preparation using less oil and butter. Each piece of Simply Calphalon Enamel Cast Iron cookware is carefully crafted, then coated with richly colored enamel to create its one-of-a-kind finish. The 10-in. Skillet is ideal for both stovetop and oven use, and makes delicious seared steaks, baked cornbread, or tasty frittatas.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean black matte interior.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Heats evenly and consistently.
- Maintains heat for flavorful results.
- Oven & broiler safe.
- Item #: 1837740
- Surface: Enamel Cast Iron
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Broiler Safe: Yes
- Oven Safe Yes
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe. Remove pans immediately after cleaning cycle and dry thoroughly. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the like-new appearance of the enamel.
- Utensils: Nylon, silicone and wood
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Radiant and Induction cook tops.